The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Resource booster not boosting

Abuzy

Hello.
Yesterday (my time zone) i got resource booster from Daily tribute. It was resource booster(yellow) and not a chance drop.  However, it did not boost at all. Example given: I have 28 neural sensors in my inventory. I do Alad V, he drops 2. Mission progress(Tab button) shows 2, Mission Results shows 2, I look in the inventory and it's at 30. I did this mission multiple times, none of which yielded double resources. Just to be sure I restarted my game twice. Other resources didn't boost too (Nav.Coord.)
My overall impression that it wasn't registering resources picked up from the ground, because when i went to PoE it did double caught fishes and mined ores! Tried submitting a ticket, but there was no matching category. Am not really disgruntled, but stuff should be working and it clearly isn't, something to take a look at ? 

On 2019-01-10 at 2:14 PM, Abuzy said:

Example given: I have 28 neural sensors in my inventory. I do Alad V, he drops 2. Mission progress(Tab button) shows 2, Mission Results shows 2, I look in the inventory and it's at 30.

He drops by default "1x neural sensorns" - the booster double it once it drops even in the drop-loot section on your screen showing "2x Neural sensors".

this would not give you (4) but only 2. - However if u had a Smeeta Kavat there could be a chance the cat gives you a buff that doubles that from 2 to 4.

-------------
Double resource counts as:

• Neural sensorns
  • Salvage
  • Ferrite
  • Rubedo
  • Argon Crystal
  • Control Module
  • Kuva
  • Nano Spores
  • Plastids
  • Orokin Cells