Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venari Bodyguard is neat but not what I feel is needed and propose an alternative. Also other augment idea.

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

The augment is a neat idea I won't dispite that but honestly what is needed for Venari i feel is something to encourage switching off attack mode all the time since defense isn't great and with a bit of modding healing is wholly unnecessary. 

I have a proposed augment here.

Venari Treats. After 3 seconds of being in a particular mode Venari grants a buff to Khora and allies in range (Range 20m base but buffs are always on Khora)

Attack: Damage increased by 15% to Khora and everyone in range 

Defense: Venari gains 30% damage reduction and grants 150 Armor to Khora and all in range

Healing: venari grants 2 hp regen and 0.5 energy regen to Khora and allies in range 

All these are effected by power strength and only one can be active at a time. Switching makes a 3 second cooldown before the buff kicks in. Trying to give some incentive to just not always stay in attack mode. As for Khora stacking there's 2 ways to address it either with a cap or only the strongest Venari buff counts.

While I'm at it got 1 more Khora augment

Strangled Pinata

damaging an enemy in strangledome causes them to drop health, energy, or ammunition. Hitting with whipclaw has 50% of dropping loot (once per enemy)

The damage roll for supplies and whipclaw roll for loot is separate but both have cooldown.