Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad Connectivity Problems

(PSN)Truth36

Never experienced this directly, so the information I can offer is limited.  However, given that Warframe uses Peer to Peer communication between clients and host when in a group/team, it seems likely that something in this area is triggering the sudden dropout you're seeing.  If one or all of you have an ISP prone to blocking all P2P traffic randomly, this could be the source...but I'd expect to be more consistent, to always block or always allow, never to drop out after a little play time (you didn't sy how long you got usually)

A second possibility is that if some of you are playing from within the same network, Warframe's servers might be seeing those people as seemingly being from the same IP, and dropping the conneciton because it looks dodgy and they cannot actually differentiate who is who at the target IP.  This feels more likely based on your limited description of the problem, and I recall seeing someone from DE suggest that in this scenario, each PS4 on the network needs to go into the game settings and choose a different pair of ports to use than the other PS4s on the network.  However, I didn't see a follow up to confirm if that helped or not, but it may be worth a shot.

Thank you! I have the issues even when my wife’s PS4 is off but when it is on, her PS4 mentions port security. We tried changing it but that didn’t help so we put it back. I called my internet provider and they had me try and separate the names of the two internet signals like WiFi-5 in case it was mixing and trying to connect both signals and hard reset everything and that seemed to the trick until yesterday. My friend received the following reply belowso we may do this and what you mentioned. 

“Try resetting your in game Warframe settings by going into > PS4 settings > Application Saved Data Mamagement > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete, then select Warframe and delete it. Save file should be around 11 MB.  This will not delete your progress or delete your game entirely from the PS4 and will only clear Warframes’s download cache.”