Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Hype-Merge-Mega-Thread.

EggsOverEasy

Oh great, a completely arbitrary countdown supposedly tied to a release of an update with no connection to official sources what so ever.

OP isn't a DE employee, stop being silly people, I could make a countdown that ends in an hour and say it's for U10, doesn't mean U10 is out in an hour, so tired of people that accept anything with no critical thought.

Oh great, a completely arbitrary countdown supposedly tied to a release of an update with no connection to official sources what so ever.

OP isn't a DE employee, stop being silly people, I could make a countdown that ends in an hour and say it's for U10, doesn't mean U10 is out in an hour, so tired of people that accept anything with no critical thought.

Don't take things so serious man...

Thanks Buzz Killington.

Nope, I am no fortune-teller, and I don't believe in predictions, only those that can be legitimately proven through Scientific, realistic measures.

Of course there is no ground to justify a single one of the OP's figures. Just a light-hearted way to "anticipate" U10. Don't worry =)

Edited by X3Evanescence

I got linked here by a clanmate that considered it official that U10 is out then, please consider the less intelligent when trolling

Well then your clanmate is dumb for thinking its official coming from someone other than a member of DE staff. Is that OP's fault? No.

I hope for the love of god you didn't believe him and are just being grumpy today.

Edited by Blk_Mage