The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Discount

shopboy

Question

21 answers to this question

Founder's "discount" doesn't mean "lifetime discount", it means a "one time discounted bundle of platinum" included in the pack. It's worded badly, imo.

Founders pay the same price for platinum via the store as everyone else.

Edited by Zakalwe

As far as I know, the discounted platinum from being a founder is included in the founder package. You already got your discounted plat when you became a founder. :T

Yep. This.

For example, silver->gold is £33, gets you 1990 platinum, but in the store it's like £35 for 1000 platinum.

The discounted founder platinum is one off, a bonus, not a persistent % off.

Being a founder doesn't give you discounted prices for platinum, just when you buy a founders pack you are getting the platinum it comes with at a discounted price. Aside from that you still pay normal price on additional platinum packages. As far as the bonuses stacking, I can't say for a fact because I don't know. but i would say that I am 99.9% positive that they do not. And if they do, that would still require you to get a second discount reward within 48 hours of your first for them to even both be active together, which seems fairly unlikely.

*edit* AAAAND in the time it took me to write that what I just said has already been said like 5 times >_<

Edited by SirEdwin

Since nobody here is very clear, allow me to explain.

When you purchase a founder's pack, you get a bundle of platinum, generally quite a bit more than you would usually get if you got it through the regular store. Any purchases of platinum from the store do not get given at a discounted rate if you're a founder, unless you got a discount voucher (like you did).

If you get a discount voucher when you log in, then you have 2 or 3 days with which to purchase platinum at the discounted rate. If you don't purchase anything, the discount will expire, meaning you would need to find another discount voucher as a login reward before you can get a discounted rate again.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Since nobody here is very clear, allow me to explain.

When you purchase a founder's pack, you get a bundle of platinum, generally quite a bit more than you would usually get if you got it through the regular store. Any purchases of platinum from the store do not get given at a discounted rate if you're a founder, unless you got a discount voucher (like you did).

If you get a discount voucher when you log in, then you have 2 or 3 days with which to purchase platinum at the discounted rate. If you don't purchase anything, the discount will expire, meaning you would need to find another discount voucher as a login reward before you can get a discounted rate again.

TY

nvm i just give up

OK I'll explain what he was asking about: If you buy a founder package, it says you get discount on platinum. He thought you get discount on your future platinum purchases (which isn't true, it's just weirdly worded in the description) and he wanted to know, if the x% voucher you get from login stacks with this discount you get from buying a founder package. Understood?

Since there's no discount on platinum purchases for founder's, the question OP asked is thus answered.

OK I'll explain what he was asking about: If you buy a founder package, it says you get discount on platinum. He thought you get discount on your future platinum purchases (which isn't true, it's just weirdly worded in the description) and he wanted to know, if the x% voucher you get from login stacks with this discount you get from buying a founder package. Understood?

Since there's no discount on platinum purchases for founder's, the question OP asked is thus answered.

Ok thx but i really dont like english...

you don't like english... ok, right... and you are telling me this because...?

He obviously has trouble with English, and is saying it's not his native tongue.

"I don't like" translates to "I don't understand it well, so it's not good for me."

I think that's easy enough to extrapolate without getting upset, dude.