Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trouble In Defence

Elkyn

I'd like to share my experience as dual core warframe player.

Hosting a 4 player game isn't really easy but even with 3 players i have some huge troubles.

When we are in a def mission we all have some freeze starting in wave 20 to 25, with lag, including monsters teleportation.

I disapointed and i hope you can do something to help people to get better experience of the game with older computer.

i don't think the game optimisation is at the best and hope improvements will come soon.

I wish i could write that in a better english or having a french forum for our feedback.

There is litterally hundreds of french speaking players unable to repport bugs or write feedback in english.

I'd like to share my experience as dual core warframe player.

Hosting a 4 player game isn't really easy but even with 3 players i have some huge troubles.

When we are in a def mission we all have some freeze starting in wave 20 to 25, with lag, including monsters teleportation.

I disapointed and i hope you can do something to help people to get better experience of the game with older computer.

i don't think the game optimisation is at the best and hope improvements will come soon.

I wish i could write that in a better english or having a french forum for our feedback.

There is litterally hundreds of french speaking players unable to repport bugs or write feedback in english.

Issues in defense is usually fps lag from a weak computer [internal harddrive problems] or problems with host. You're not the first who's encountered the problem and suggesting another method is pretty much the same thing everyone else has tried in the past. Best solution if it's bad connection is try to find a friend that has a decent computer and have him host with you joining in with him/her.

As for the French Forums, they're still searching for people that are qualified to be the moderator for that positional language. Once they find a French Moderator to handle the forums [French language areas], they'll make a section for it.