Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 7 (MR7) Bug report

(PSN)xAcidiax

I spent the last two days stuck at MR6 due to a bug in the spawn mechanics of the enemies for the MR7 test.  When new enemies would spawn they would sometimes not have the Blue and Black texture pattern and they would target the enemies that did have this pattern. The first two attempts were failed due to multiple glitched enemies targeting a single valid target and killing them before I could. When these glitched enemies are killed there is no increase in the kill count, leaving my enemy remaining count the same while taking valuable seconds to eliminate these enemies. I did barely pass the test today due to only encountering one of these enemies. 

I was curious if I was alone on this issue or if someone else has seen this too. I did come across it Practice as well as Qualify, however it seemed more evident in Qualifying, just like Murphy's Law dictates. The number of glitched spawns varies from 0-3 and I could not see any pattern to it to indicate it was not a bug and in fact a feature. I never saw 0 in Qualifying due to only being 3 attempts, I am guessing this is due to a small sample size. I must have done Practice more than 20 times and only had 2 instances where 0 glitched enemies spawned. Both of those were followed by a Qualification that Failed. On the remaining attempts it was typically 2 glitched enemies and on rare occasion 1 or 3 glitched enemies. Also there seemed to be no difference in dispersion between the factions of enemies spawned (Grineer/Corpus/Infected).

I hope no one else got too delayed on there ascent in the MR ranks by this issue, and just wanted to ensure the devs and the community were aware of this. A quick search of Bug Report told me to post this here. I absolutely love this game and think the Devs have done an amazing model on a Free-2-Play and have no regrets about the [small] amount of money I have paid to improve the experience. Keep up the amazing work and I cant't wait to catch the next Twitch Stream.

P.S. If this spawn mechanic was intended, it just seems to make the test unnecessarily hard and there is no mention of it in the mission briefing, that i can recall.

xAcidiax

-"A curious color combination Operator. My sensors are BLEEDI- pleased."