Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking to join Clan PC

(PSN)TakkiBurisTabbel

I'm a veteran console player who started playing in December 2013 back when ps4 was only a month old. I was away from this game for a long time but I did manage to catch everything the console content has to offer. I am currently rank 25 (15% away from reaching rank 26) in my ps4 account and I have almost everything. If i have progressed far enough in my ps4 account why would I want to start fresh? I main motivation for moving to PC is because PC warframe is like another experience. 30 fps vs 60 fps is a given difference; the game is much fluid compared to the console's muddy(?) pacing. Another thing is that I have something to look forward to, that is to re-experience the journey of grinding to the top of the fashion—from a vanilla mission completer to gold-plated murder suits. To start a new chapter in my warframe "journey" is somewhat filled with mix emotions. I am excited to start a new, relearning fundamentals (mastering MnK basically), the feeling of anticipation when my foundry is building new weapons and warframes instead of forma, so on and so fort. 

I am currently a university student (22) in Calgary, so I may not spend much time like how a hardcore farmer would but I am free every m,w,f and weekends. My playtime is around 4-8 MST pm on tuesdays and thursdays, 9am-2pm MST during m,w,f, though the times are subjected to change.

I prefer joining a ghost or a shadow clan but I can join larger clans if necessary. I like to play with mature players but an occasional fun times (maybe all the time) within a session can provide a healthy habit and consequently lose the risk of tilt. I am a fun guy, I can relate to most contemporary humors (yeet!!) but don't expect much. I also play other games like D2, Pillars of Eternity or Divinity Original Sin 2, and I am anticipating Anthem and Division 2 as long as my gpu still meet the demands of newer games.

I have a microphone and discord if needed.

Please ask if you have additional questions.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope for the best.

Greetings from Knights Of Night,

About us: We are always looking for active gamers that like to have fun but also be respectful to others. To be part of the clan and community what you need is to have a great attitude, willing to have fun, enjoy interaction with others both in game and on the Discord channel  

Whether you are a top player or just a Noob it doesn't matter. We work together as a team and the senior members of the community and clan are always available to help you with learning how to play. Contact myself (KILLEROFSPOONS) for information about the Discord chat.