Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Sprint is not working

Techcin

Also having this problem. Noticed right after most recent Hotfix. Was all "OH MAN DID THEY FIX TOGGLE SPRINT IN ARCHWING" but no.... Still works as intended with controller but on Keyboard the toggle function seems to be broken. If you toggle with controller and try using keyboard the toggle will hold from controller, but using sprint on keyboard then operates in reverse with toggle still not working and holding sprint causing you to walk.

Please fix! Am WORST sprinter. But also, if you could remove Toggle sprint from Archwing I'd be THE HAPPIEST flying Tenno. I constantly have an issue de-toggling sprint in Archwing while boosting and it's always made me wish you could have a separate option for toggling sprinting while running and sprinting while in archwing. For some reason during normal gameplay toggle sprint makes sense to me and in Archwing it doesnt. I think because I want a short boosts of speed from Archwing rather than constantly boosting. Similar to my crouching every other second for a bit of speed in your Warframe.

Edited by notbydesign
was repeating myself

I noticed this for myself too, and after testing, can report: Toggle sprint no longer works by holding down the Sprint/Roll button (bound to shift by default), but does work by pressing the separate Sprint key that is unbound by default. If you bind Sprint to 'B', for example, you can just push B and sprint will toggle to always on. I actually prefer this behavior, since now I can use the Sprint/Roll button in archwing to temporarily movefast without activating permanent movefast mode.