Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Fortuna - Problems with fishing and mining drop

(XBOX)Asternax

Hoal to all:

First I want to apologize for my writing, since English is not my mother tongue and I do not know the subtleties of the language. That said, let's get down to it, since the last update after the release of Fortuna I find it strange that you can not get certain drop in regards to fishing, especially the capture of the fish Charamote and Synathid. Let me explain, I have swept all the caves where you can fish and I have used at least 10 baits of each of the fish mentioned above and my surprise is that I have not achieved anything, when at least I should have got one for Each bait, which leads me to the conclusion that the drop table is too high in the difficulty to obtain that element. In the same way it happens with mining, when making a tour of all the mines and extracting all the available veins I have not been able to get even one Amarast and only one Zodian, which leads me to the same previous conclusion, please check the tables of drop, since I do not like the idea of buying power-ups to get the materials I need for weapons and moas, thank you in advance for considering this report.

To get Charamote and Synathid, make sure that you're fishing at a hot spot.  I believe that they will not appear otherwise, even with bait.  There's a cave SSE of the Spaceport that I like to use.  It's mostly filled with a pond inside and usually has a hot spot.  If it doesn't have one, usually exiting the cave and re-entering will cause a hot spot to trigger.  Try there.  Also, remember to use your luminous dye to spot them.  Synathid are very small and easy to miss without the dye.

As for mining, you just have to keep at it.  I, too, have trouble getting Amarast to drop, but eventually it will if you keep at it.

• 1 month later...