The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

MOD BUG IN TRADE

(PSN)CryingSeraphim

So I’m curious to see if this has happened to anyone else recently because I’ve had (what I am assuming is) the same bug come up twice now in 24 hours. So on Wednesday night I bought a riven mod off of a guy, go back to my ship, and check it out to reroll it. It’s not there. The credits and plat deducted on my end though, so something had to have gone through. I contact him (I leave my page trades up in case of continued contact). He says he doesn’t have it and seemed confused because I didn’t have it. I opened a support ticket. He following day I get on, and the mod was in my inventory... just like it should have been all along.

everything was fine and dandy. I turned around and bought a primed target cracker mod off of a guy. Go back to my shop, and it’s not there, again. So I contact the vendor. He seemed offended that I would ask him to check his inventory, but obliged me all the same. This time, the mod was still there, he felt really bad and tried to reinvite me to give it to me this time, but I didn’t have the necessary credits to do it over again. So, seeing as how my support ticket wasn’t touched yet, I just added to it and am waiting for an update. 

Has anyone else had ANY issue of this sort? I sold a prime FRAME earlier that day with no issues and for me at least, it seems to be mods specifically that are generating this bug. Tips? Advice? Comments?

Update: the initial riven mod in question has now disappeared from my work bench. I bought it with the intent of rerolling it, so it has been effectively rendered useless. The odd thing is that if I go over to my ignis, I can still select and equip it, but that is the only place that I can even acknowledge it’s existence. It’s not even counted in my total riven count.

Edited by (PS4)CryingSeraphim
Update