Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mining bug

(PSN)big_eviljak

Basically, sometimes ill enter fortuna and there will be literally zero mining available. Nothing will show up on the mini map... No markings in any caves, or rocks, or mountains. Nothing in the whole map to mine.

Other times... Ill enter fortuna... Mine a couple things, and hit my archwing to go to a favorite cave. Once i leave archwing... No mining markings or any radar in the map, anywhere in the whole open world or any caves.

I usually have to leave fortuna and return... Then it will sometimes fix itself.

Are you getting corrupted messages when you start the game? Try having it look for an update in the start menu. PlayStation is good about the updates but it can happen. Check the net connection, if your running multiple devices on 1 network it can make it wonky.

I also noticed durring long play sessions 2hrs + that Fortuna bugs show up more frequently. I'll shut the ps4 down for a while, then get into a long Fortuna session, or go there first thing.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Hellhound1637 said:

Are you getting corrupted messages when you start the game? Try having it look for an update in the start menu. PlayStation is good about the updates but it can happen. Check the net connection, if your running multiple devices on 1 network it can make it wonky.

I also noticed durring long play sessions 2hrs + that Fortuna bugs show up more frequently. I'll shut the ps4 down for a while, then get into a long Fortuna session, or go there first thing.

No multiple devices.. fully updated. Happens 5 mins after i turn the game on after being offline for 12hrs sometimes.