The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Troubleshooting page

IvanIceSpike

It´s really infuriating how bc of the system overload with the game, one thing is to close it with a message, another thing entirely is to force the ram to open an internet window at the same time just because of it, I´ve been dealing with this issue for almost a year and this seems to happen so at random I can´t even see the real issue, temperature was never an issue before that, sometimes just staying idle at the orbiter, sometimes while finishing an eidolon hunt, making me lose ALL the loot, worst part? not even filing a complaint would give me some of the stuff, it makes me avoid eidolon hunting altogether most of the time, can you please make an option to not open a window and just open an error message like with the engine crash? for the life of me, this is my most infuriating complaint about the game in general, i can deal with connection problems, the engine crashing and all that, but this... thing, this thing for not recurring to another languaje for it is totally getting on my nerves for such a long time, then again, thank you if you answer, I love the game, but this, this is the thorn on the rose for me