Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freeze Bug in Interception Missions and Defense Missions

(PSN)yj-u_4

The game will be gone freeze in interception and defense missions at the time when the mission's host player leaves the mission still other players remaining.
This bug seems to happen only when changing the host, which means the system just fails to change the host.

The freeze happens like this:
Changing the host... *Loading*
*The orbitor flying load-screen*
*My warframe and landscape appear* but nothing moves but option button
So I am left no options to leave the mission, but the game starts when everyone except me has left

P.S. Please Remove the Cursor!
Who is pleased with it!?
If you want console players to quit consoles and move into PC, just say so!
PlayStation has ↓→↑← and △▢✕◯ keys, which are good enough UI
The cursor is only a brake, so just please stop it...please...

Had the same thing happen to me when a host left my lobby about fifteen minutes ago on Relic Defense.

I just got the Mesa Prime bp from someone else in the lobby, host backs out, and then I was stuck and eventually had to abort.

This is just far too annoying to want to play, I think I'm dropping Warframe until they do some basic ass bug fixes so I'm not screwed out of mission rewards every time someone wants to back out.

I have a video clip and screen shots on my ps4 to prove exactly what I got, what happened, and the bug itself but am unsure where to post any of it, or if there's any way to contact DE and receive what I otherwise should've, but this is far to reoccurring to want to continue playing regardless.

Will update if I see it's fixed.

• Like 1