Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies ignoring Ivara's stealth on the plains of eidolon

Parsivale

When Farming on PoE with Ivara, I found that the mining laser breaks Ivara's stealth, so to counteract that, I drop a cloak arrow at my feet and then commence mining. If there are enemies nearby, they still detect me even through the bubble. This is doubly annoying when farming in the cave by Er-Phryah's Vigil, where enemies can detect me *through* the cave's ceiling. Also, If i pop my cloak ability right as an enemy spots me, the AI ignores the fact that I am invisible and still tracks me, shoots me and follows me around attempting to melee me.

That sounds like a feature. The Grineer houndmasters should simply ignore warframe invisibility.

"Also, If i pop my cloak ability right as an enemy spots me, the AI ignores the fact that I am invisible and still tracks me,"

What do you expect? He knows where you are. Invisibility shouldn't be godmode. On the contrary. I want to see enemies on high alert use aoe attacks if I touch them while invisible or just shoot in my general direction.

Edited by Illumielle

On 2019-01-21 at 2:05 AM, Illumielle said:

That sounds like a feature. The Grineer houndmasters should simply ignore warframe invisibility.

"Also, If i pop my cloak ability right as an enemy spots me, the AI ignores the fact that I am invisible and still tracks me,"

What do you expect? He knows where you are. Invisibility shouldn't be godmode. On the contrary. I want to see enemies on high alert use aoe attacks if I touch them while invisible or just shoot in my general direction.

except that it is only ivara, other stealth frames are unnaffected and melee units are tracking me even though i have moved from that location. The enemy AI as far as I can figure goes to the last known location of the player and starts a search pattern from there. i had one melee unit literally track me more than a hundred meters while i was supposedly invisible. that's not a feature, that's a bug.

• 2 years later...