The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Aiming bug

(PSN)KATALHYST

I have begun to experience a bug when aiming which makes my warframe and operator move forward when aiming. I have tried many controllers, all of them have the same issue. I have no peripherals attached to the PS4 either. I have gone on missions with sentinels, and a variety of pets thinking that they are "pushing" me due to clipping issues and I have gone solo... same issue whether I'm solo or with a 'pet'. It initially happened when I tried to aim a fishing spear or mining gun, and now applies to all weapons when when aiming. This makes mining, fishing and aimed shots (sniper, headshots, etc) damn near impossible. Also of note, this just started happening roughly 3 weeks ago, and I noticed it first in Fortuna while farming and doing bounties. Now it is persistent across all content. Typically, I would move about 5m when aiming, now, I will moving across an entire map if nothing is blocking my path. It will cause mining nodes to break and my frame to fall off ledges into the water when fishing, as well as move directly into enemy sensors and groups of enemies when aiming. Thank you for any and all help in this matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Still having aiming issues as stated earlier. I thought that perhaps the update removing classic controls would fix it, but it hasn't. I am using and have been using the new controller layout, not the classic, so not sure why I'm still experiencing movement (forward) when aiming (mining, scanning, archwing, primary, secondary, etc). Still happens in missions outside of Fortuna and PoE. Really annoying. Any response would be appreciated...