Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rampart, Hiekka Master and Kuva Guardian

Mados.sys

These 3 are my main problem on Kuva Siphon and Kuva Floods, and the main reason i get killed every single time if i'm not using a tanky warframe, i don't know if the Rampart can be concidered an enemy but i still put it in here because of reasons.

Rampart: Oh look, the stationary turret that when a Grineer grandpa picks it up, it says "Omae wa mou, shindeiru", okay, first of all, WHY is the Rampart totally invincible when attacked on the front? It doesn't matter how much damage you have, if you're using a hit scan weapon, you wouldn't be able to kill it unless you attack it from the back, the only weapons able to damage it from the front are some travel weapons and explosive ones, so why hit scan weapons can't?

That's just part of the issue, the second one is that the fact that grandpas can constantly burst you to dead, if not because of the damage, then it would be for the bleeding, that may be just me but the thing constantly procs Slash and as i said, if i don't have a tanky warframe (for example Banshee) i will get terminated if i don't react fast enough, and things get just worse on Kuva flood because Ramparts have an unbelieveble amount of health and it takes a lot of time to just destroy one, and it doesn't become optional to destroy it when the thing spawn right where the Kuva siphon is for example, or where the console is on those mobile defense missions.

Ramparts should have less fire rate and should have X amount of health, and not scaling it over that, like 10k, and also should be vulnerable to all the weapons, or at least make the Rampart's glass destroyable, in order to kill the guy using it.

Kuva Guardians: This guys usually aren't a problem at all, but sometimes they can be such a pain, like, why are they able to shoot an infinite Twin rogga? infinite, without having to reload it, making them an even deadlier enemy if you don't take him down quickly, okay, yeah if you have a strong enough weapons then that shouldn't be a problem, right? well, that's not the only problem, sometimes when i disarm them from their Kesheng just right on the moment when they where going to push me, what happens? my warframe is down, Guardian has the Twin Rogga on theyr hands, and well, i become a easy target, before i stand up i'm already dead most of the times, is there a solution to this? because it happens at least for me most of the times, not just once.

Hiekka granny Master: This is probably my most hated enemie, i thought i hated Bursas and those corpus skatters with homing Angstrums and Detrons more since they are as broken as humanly possible, but they are not as usual as this cursed enemie.

Her Ignis deals so, SO MUCH damage that is unbelievable, from level 30 they can already kill you easily, level +80 just makes it worse, but her Ignis is not the only problem, but her GRENADE, why is her grenade so damn strong? it deals so much damage that on level 30 the grenade can already instakill most of the warframes with low armor, and level 80 can as well instakill most of the high armored warframes that doesn't have extra defenses, like Rhino's iron skin, or Atlas armor, maybe the grenade is predictable if you have her on your sight, but what about this; she's knocked, she's ragdolled, she's on one of Zephyr's tornado, and oh, you noticed that? SHE CAN STILL LAUNCH HER GRENADE, and you can't predict that do you? if she's knocked down or ragdolled why is she still able to launch an instakill grenade? most of the enemies with similar actions can be stopped if you knock them like Seeker's little ball, or even Heavy gunner's slam attack... oh no wait, the Heavy gunners and Bombards can as well slam you even if knocked like Hiekka grandmas with her grenades.

Hiekka masters are probably the enemies that has mostly killed me because of this things, her Ignis dealing an absurd amount of damage and her grenade literally instakilling anything and anyone (even mobile def consoles sadly), her grenade should be removed honestly, that's just too much and i can't take it anymore, i want to use squishy and cool warframes like Banshee, Nyx, etc, but Hiekka masters make using them a nightmare.

Oh and a little detail, if you're using Nyx's Absorv while Hiekka master or Scorch is attacking you, when you de-activate Absorv, well, you knock them down, okay, but the flames of both of them are still there and since Nyx loses her invincibility instantly after the blast, the flame can still kill you, and i've been killed because of this on various ocations, so i can't use Absorv when these 2 are close to me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

WHY is the Rampart totally invincible when attacked on the front?

It would exist for microseconds if it didn't and pose literally no threat if so. Melee is quite good at dealing with them.

6 hours ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

it deals so much damage that on level 30 the grenade can already instakill most of the warframes with low armor

Do you have any mods on your frame? Nothing at that level should threaten anyone if you're even vaguely modding correctly.

15 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Do you have any mods on your frame? Nothing at that level should threaten anyone if you're even vaguely modding correctly.

As you can see i typed warframes with low armor, i always bring Nyx and Banshee for example with Primed Vigor, and they end up dying easily with that grenade with no chance of survival most of the times, specially Nyx because using Absorv would be a death wish since Ignis still damage her after the blast, the only one that could manage to survive was Zephyr, but she cannot deflect grenades apparently