The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Incredibly slow, abysmal loading times, lag, and FPS drops

Cyndrrella

Recently, I have noticed a severe FPS drop and extreme, longer-than-usual loading times. Now I will clear some things: yes, I have optimized my game cache, yes I have background processes that take up too much memory or disk space turned off, yes, I have almost all of my graphics settings on medium or low. I've tried every thing possible. Turning off 64-bit mode and using 32-bit mode (which is not even going to be supported anymore sadly,) and turning on DirectX10 and 11, yet no improvements. It's not even because I have a more low-end computer (it can run Skyrim and all its DLCs on full graphics with over 200 mods just fine.) I am completely serious when I say that my computer is very clean, in terms of data and storage, and performance. Except for when it comes to Warframe now. The game is literally unplayable, there's so much lag and endless loading times. Most of the time I load in too late to contribute to the mission. No new drivers were installed on my computer. My internet speeds are actually higher than average, I found out, after testing it. I have no idea what could be causing this problem. It's really upsetting and I hope some solution can be found soon, otherwise it looks like I won't be playing Warframe for a long while. 😒