Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wanna make PoE great again?

Zanoza-chan

So, Orb Vallis has three huge advantages in comparsion to Plains of Eidolon for me:
- NPC outdoors which allow you to accept bounties;
- additional rewards for successfully completed bounties
;
- useful alloys after you've crafted everything you wanted.

As for fact #1: this is a really must have thing for PoE since it still has a things to farm (even considering there's already another open world). Weak PC makes loading in and out of plains more painful than any bounty itself. Yes, PoE is much more optimized than Orb Vallis, this makes it the better choice to farm vaulted relics for me. Still, the loading process doesn't feel optimized. I can understand that last one is not really the developers fault, but there's a way to make us suffer less while spending pointless amount of time in loading screen: just give us that NPC, please.

As for fact #2, I'm totally ready to hear this is not going to happen to PoE anytime soon. But this feels so logical to happen, really. Orb Vallis is evolved version, kinda PoE 2.0, let the PoE benefit from the gained experience even if just a bit. The bounties NPC will make the plains much more populated (cuz many ppl actually hate the repetitiveness, and ability to reaccept the bounty at once will attract many of em due to reduced time between missions), and the additional rewards will make em populated even more.

As for fact #3: metals AND gems from Orb Vallis can be used to gain some standing AND to craft some things. Metals from PoE are dead weigth after you've crafted all the zaws you need, while the gems still can be used to gain some standing. So, again, let the PoE benefit from the experience of Orb Vallis.

Edited by Zanoza-chan
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

As for fact #1: this is a really must have thing for PoE

DE's already said this was in the works.

10 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Yes, PoE is much more optimized than Orb Vallis

It's not. It's smaller. "Optimized" does not mean something that runs on your computer and "not optimized" doesn't mean something that your computer can't run.

13 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

The bounties NPC will make the plains much more populated (cuz many ppl actually hate the repetitiveness, and ability to reaccept the bounty at once will attract many of em due to reduced time between missions), and the additional rewards will make em populated even more.

You can't possibly know enough about the players to make this assertion. It doesn't help your point.

27 минут назад, peterc3 сказал:

You can't possibly know enough about the players to make this assertion. It doesn't help your point.

I've read about it quite many times both here in forums and in squad chat while doing missions. The number of complaints about "spamming bounties is boring" was huge since the very PoE release, and you can't say the things are changed - ppl just moved to another places to grind. The number of busy relays also displays the level of interest. And also it's a question of consistensy: having an outdated content as well is the evolved one is not a good thing. The Sergeant boss is a good example of this.