Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6 Hours To Wait To Craft A Flippin Key To Fight A Flippin Boss?"?"

xoxcloudxox

WTF IS THIS.

i hope the rush option is with credits or amma just be even more angry, this update wtf, i think the creativeness of the new sentinel shows how good this update is, technically its pay to win, i was so psyched on getting to fight the new golem, but nope what i get to do from launch of this update is find a new crappy mod from the transmute, make a soma which blueprint is a braton, and the kama and ether reaper, apart from that. what else?

this update just ugh, i wish they had spent more time on it now and actually thought about it because this is just stupid.

WTF IS THIS.

i hope the rush option is with credits or amma just be even more angry, this update wtf, i think the creativeness of the new sentinel shows how good this update is, technically its pay to win, i was so psyched on getting to fight the new golem, but nope what i get to do from launch of this update is find a new crappy mod from the transmute, make a soma which blueprint is a braton, and the kama and ether reaper, apart from that. what else?

this update just ugh, i wish they had spent more time on it now and actually thought about it because this is just stupid.

I don't see how a PvE game can be pay to win also whats wrong with having to work to get the cool new things. I think u need to calm down.