The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Golem Navs

Buckeye_Swag1

Question

22 answers to this question

Neggkro is really worth grinding, its the best MASTER RACE FARMING FRAME and good CC Frame with Shadow of The Dead.

Get max equilibrium mod, High Vitality mod, Rage mod and grind Cyath, Eris for easy resource and mods from Desecrate ability.

The ability usually drops red orbs/blue orb or both together with ammo, (lower chance for resources and mod).

U could just literally stand on toxic cloud and keep spamming Desecrate while letting your teammates kill enemies.

You can notice a big difference in terms of mod collected with a good sweeping team.

I've run two extermination missions with Thieve's Wit, and I've taken my time trying to find every hidden room and every container. Still, not a single Golem Nav Coordinate. I think i just need to stop playing for a while... so I can spend more time praying to the RNG gods. 

I guess I'm the only one who's too goofy in the head to figger this out, but how do you craft Golem keys? I've played a couple of Derelict runs, picked up a couple of Golem Navs, but I don't see Golem key BPs in the Market, and I don't see them spontaneously appearing as an option in my Foundry, so how do I craft one?

Edited by PanUmbrian

Let me summarize everything you need to know to farm Nekros / Fight the J-2000 Golem:

- You can buy Derelict Key Blueprints in the Equipment section of the Market

- You can find Normal Nav Coordinates (for all non-Assasination Derelict missions) from all (non-derelict) missions, including normal void

- You can find Golem Nav Coordinates (for Derelict Assasination / J-2000 Golem) in every Derelict mission (including Assasinations themselves).

- Derelict Blueprints need 5 Navs and take 1 hour to build (Assasination 3 hours)

- Nav Coordinates are only found in containers and lockers. Thiefs Wit and Master Thief are both paying off when farming the Navs

- At the end of each Derelict Assasination mission you get a Nekros Part. I got all 3 parts in 3 runs, others needed only a few as well, so it is pretty balanced

- The Golem has Level 50 if I remember correctly. The fight contains a lot of poison

I guess I'm the only one who's too goofy in the head to figger this out, but how do you craft Golem keys? I've played a couple of Derelict runs, picked up a couple of Golem Navs, but I don't see Golem key BPs in the Market, and I don't see them spontaneously appearing as an option in my Foundry, so how do I craft one?

They usually come up as assassination keys

Just break every continer you see and it's very easy to do it (both normal and golem navs). I did it all including necro parts in one day while creating plenty of other detelict keys as well.

Fastest way though is to yell around recruit channel and join other people who already have access to golem assassination mission. After couple hours you have new frame even with worse luck.