Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Being Able To Use The Same Mod For Your Weapon And Your Sentinel.

his1nightmare

The last change to mods allowed us to use 1 mod on X frames, X weapons, etc. at the same time, while U10 made it impossible to equip the exact same mod to your pet's weapon that you have already put into your own.

I'm not going to fight this decision, as I find it fair. The reason to open this thread is another question: can I somewhat expect this change to be final? After the change before, I fused mods I had on my sentinel uselessly, including stuff like a, no joke, maxed serration and split chamber. Now I will obviously start gathering them anew. However I will cut off a finger if this ends up in the exact same situation, in a month. If this gets reverted in some days, okay, in 30 days? Where's my therapist.

Edited by his1nightmare

I see, I overlooked this then.

I had obviously 2 maxed serrations and I'm quick with deleting things which seemingly serve no purpose. Well, based on your comments, I can assume that finding and maxing the 4 mods I need now won't be for naught.

Thanks.

Edited by his1nightmare

Hmm.

1) I didn't see that it said we couldn't use them for both Sentinel and Warframe weapons. Oops, mea culpa, etc.

2) The PROBLEM is, there is NO way to see what mods are ALREADY IN USE. There is no indication from the weapon mod choice pages. This is annoying, please fix it.

3) Isn't it about time that the pages of mods got retired? We can see a nice smooth scroll with slider on the general Mods window, just move the Weapon/Warframe mod block up, make room for more rows of mods, and add the slider. This's really not full and efficient use of the space as it is.

Edited by CloseToFar

...I honestly didn't realize the ability to put the same mods on your sentinel that your using with your main weapons wasn't going to be permanent...but it still sucks...serration takes a LOT of fusion cores and other mods to get it to max. I guess next serration will be partially leveled...because I'm not going to rank it too high, so I can save some fusion cores for other things.