Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Opinions On Update Ten. (Constructive Critcism!)

Lord-Taco-the-Great

As all you know, update ten has come around with some very distinctive opinions.

Mine, is that update ten IS fun, but more of a grind fest. If you think about it, first you need to grind for nav parts, then anything else you may not have, create boss void key (that takes six hours, quite a while to wait...) then, go in to the void, hope Golem drops a part. If he doesn't, it's the same process. Grind. And then, when you finally get Nekros, the final opinion is left to you on how he preforms. Moving slightly of topic, what I thought was going to be the case, is that the new tile set would be placed on Jupiter, and j3 replaces with monster golem, have him drop Nekros parts and move volt to a new boss.

How I myself would have approached it, is exactly how I said above ^

On the topic of scarves now, I just love them! I feel the team did a great job on the scarves. No other opinion there.

Now to wrap this up, I feel the weapons are nice (ok), I feel the overall content in-game is not up to the fan's expectations (see above). As for the conclaves, that is yet to be decided in my mind, and as for the art design, I think the team did very well in that area and that I am looking forward to more scarves and other details!

TL;DR: I feel that the game-play over all was a bit of a grind fest, weapons are ok, art is great.

Note: I do not hate, nor am I demanding DE change this update, I am just stating my feeling and opinions as an open beta tester does.