Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well U10 C-Blocked Me.

Zero5412

I was EXTREMELY excited to hop on and experience Golem 2.0 but, sadly I won't. I really really love the new update I just hate that I have to do a whole process for one frame. I'd say to just replace Golem 1.0 entirely with Golem 2.0  and get rid of the stupid "Deliect" (excuse me if I spelled it wrong) system.

I was EXTREMELY excited to hop on and experience Golem 2.0 but, sadly I won't. I really really love the new update I just hate that I have to do a whole process for one frame. I'd say to just replace Golem 1.0 entirely with Golem 2.0  and get rid of the stupid "Deliect" (excuse me if I spelled it wrong) system.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who experienced this massive testicular impact upon realizig what happened.

i completely agree. especially with the grind for the new frame.

we need to grind coords for the derelict + a S#&$ ton of resources. 9k nanospores is fine can get 2k of those with eyes closed but the circuits salvage and ferrite costs are high for the amount we get dropped.

Then to craft the golem key we need golem coords from the derelict + plus a S#&$ ton of mats again. 3k circuits is not ok for something we ned to run about 50 times if farming the other frames is anything to go by.

company is just getting greedy now by getting as close to forcing platinum purchases as possible and still call this game free. sad sad day for gamers everywhere.

and we now need to purchase sentinel inventory slots aswell as everything else