Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Problems

Hyperblast

I have played with a good handful of players and I really like it, some fights were really enjoyable and sometimes I 1shot em.....put on vitality and redirection lol. but I have noticed players coming in with maxed out stun on their weapons and just stun locking u so u cant move. I have tried to counter this with constitution so I could get up faster since I don't have handspring yet, but it seems this mod has no effect in conclave. so I was thinking that they remove stun from 1v1 & 2v2 or fix constitution and handspring because....u need to beable to move...not lye on the ground getting shot n the back of the head.  WE R NINJAS!!!...not couch potatoes :P

People need to realize that pvp isnt the main focus of the game. They cant make the pvp fair while keeping it warframe is extremely difficult. The major  problem is that they do not allow warframe abilities from what i have seen which prevents the warframe imbalance by taking out stuns and knockbacks it becomes a generic shooter also it allows less tanky warframes a chance to win against tanky warframes. if the stuns were removed then the only viable frames would be Frost/Rhino for their high defensive values or Loki/Nova/Ashe for their high mobility  

acrid, imo, is balanced because it takes time to reach the target, I roll with frost prime, supra, acrid, and orthros (wish I had the prime version) so my weapons take time to reach the target. makes the fight awesome on my end... plus...WHO DOESNT LIKE A LIGHT SHOW!?!? (> ^.^)>

and yes, I already know this, its just very annoying having some1 stand above u shotting u 1 time and u fall back down and repeating this over and over, there should be a temporary immunity to stuns when knocked down if they don't want to remove it.

Yeah sure. CTF and Domination Game!

Let 10 Tennos on 1 Arena! 

The LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

ikr!!!! 10 tennos!!!!! the friggn host better have good connection!!!

yes the sentinel gets confused and starts faring at random players, including its master....I guess its just its way of saying how much It hates us for using it in infested missions while we go make a sandwhich XD

I didn't mean to put this n the induction forums lol...I just couldn't figure out where the button was to click here to create new forum, everywhere I went said I cannot start a new forum. if I can move it or a dev can put it where its supposed to be, that'd be fine. :3

Edited by Hyperblast