Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want To Take The Time To Say This To De About Update 10.

icosta27

DE,

I am beyond impressed with this update. You guys really stepped up your game and showed us (IMO) that you really do put the community feedback in mind when creating content for this game. I want to give you all a 2 thumbs up for this patch, a GREAT JOB, and a intarwebz "pat on the back" this patch had a LOT of work put into it, yes there are bugs, but they are so minor compared to what it really should be for a patch this huge. The bugs will of course be fixed and modified in hotfixes. Nevertheless..

Thanks for the hard work, keep up the good work! You have kept me for another 350 hours of gaming i'm sure haha ;)

Honestly if anyone disagrees, I'm sorry that you feel that way but this is my own opinion on it and I just wanted to give my thanks.

Take Care

- Costa

Edited by icosta27

More like 350 hours to farm Nekros.

I already have him =D But hey if you want to take the longer route go for it. It will be that much more amazing when you finally do get him and pshh 350 hours.. I remember when it took a ~year to get the Warrior Epic weapon back in everquest (year 1999). Work hard, youll get rewarded greatly.

now time to farm all these new awesome weapons!

Edited by icosta27

The patch has been out for an hour.. I did the orikin mission with a level 2 Nekros (level 102 enemies) I believe people are crying too hard because the games been SO easy in the past. It's time for people to learn how to play this game, stop crying about the things that were never supposed to be in the game (unlimited stamina/Run crouching every 2 steps? I mean cmon it was helpful but it was a glitch) I think everything they did was fantastic and def a step in the right direction.

This game is made by hardcore gamers / hardcore developers (UNREAL TOURNAMENT). I believe if you want your "Hello Kitty" gameplay style then there are many other games to choose from. But hey, i'm loving it.. can't really change your mind on it only you can. Take care

Edited by icosta27