The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Freeze, Large Dots of Snow on Screen - Then Minimize Crash

Saint_Tan

Hello,

I have not posted in forever.  But suddenly having a consistent, repeating crash for two days straight, thought I should mention it.

I am a founder (meaning, I have been playing forever), with a Windows 7 Pro, Falcon Northwest machine - and have NEVER had a problem with Warframe. 

Until yesterday, spilling into today.

Was playing Defense on Saturn (Helene?) all three times this has happened.  Each time, it is between waves 3 and 7.

Each time, the screen freezes, is covered with big 'dots' of white 'snow', then the game minimizes so that Steam client is now on screen.

But I can hear the game.  I seem to be able to control my Tenno, as I can hear all my attacks and jumps, and the chaos of the game continuing.  But there is no way of 'seeing' the game, no matter how many times I try to click on the Warframe task bar tab.

Very odd.  As stated, I have never had a problem with Warframe.  Now I have this issue happening two nights in a row.

DE - let me know if you need more info from me.  I will try to supply.

Thanks for reading.

14 hours ago, Saint_Tan said:

Hello,

I have not posted in forever.  But suddenly having a consistent, repeating crash for two days straight, thought I should mention it.

I am a founder (meaning, I have been playing forever), with a Windows 7 Pro, Falcon Northwest machine - and have NEVER had a problem with Warframe. 

Until yesterday, spilling into today.

Was playing Defense on Saturn (Helene?) all three times this has happened.  Each time, it is between waves 3 and 7.

Each time, the screen freezes, is covered with big 'dots' of white 'snow', then the game minimizes so that Steam client is now on screen.

But I can hear the game.  I seem to be able to control my Tenno, as I can hear all my attacks and jumps, and the chaos of the game continuing.  But there is no way of 'seeing' the game, no matter how many times I try to click on the Warframe task bar tab.

Very odd.  As stated, I have never had a problem with Warframe.  Now I have this issue happening two nights in a row.

DE - let me know if you need more info from me.  I will try to supply.

Thanks for reading.