Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stamina System Is Garbage

syle

Slowframe.

Dual Zorens isn't the answer. We're supposed to be running and gunning to keep up the fast-paced nature of WF....

SORRY DID U SAY DUAL ZOREN IZN'T ANSWER?

Yeah you got right, that isn't answer, Even with dual zoren, it's too @(*()$ slow because of slow st.regen.

I liked being rusher, i liked being fast-paced, now i'm rhitle...

You know how you could "stop the rushers"? Up at the top of the solar system screen, where it says "Online." You can change that to "Private" or "Invite Only" or even "Solo."

Instead, a completely valid playstyle has been killed because "t-too f-f-fast."

People like you make me want to go back to Online just so I can beat everyone to extraction. I won't even hold the really long elevator on the Corpus ships anymore. You've decided that other people aren't allowed to have fun in their own way if it doesn't conform to your idea of fun.

Why don't you go back to Borderlands 2? There's a nice slow game for you.

Not, it isnt the game's proposition. Proposition for warframe is "4-player CO-OP". I used caps there so you wouldn't miss it.

That said, all that you said can be applied to YOU. If YOU want to rush, switch to private, solo or invite only, and play with ppl that know that you do what you do. Online is for jolly cooperation as that is the whole foundation of the game.

Apparently rushers dont like this new system...all the better. Leave now, and go back to D3.

I'm not a rusher and I HATE this nerf.  The rusher problem is easy to solve with doors that require more than one person to open, which already exist in game.  Taking Warframe a step closer to making it a bioware product is a stupid stupid move.

You are a cancer, and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Not as much as the rushers should feel. They removed rushing for a reason, and I agree with it.

Slide Derp is gone now, and all the better for it.

I like the new Stamina, and hope it stays. Makes the game feel less rushed and more in depth. No longer can rushers run past mobs for their goal.

Edited by MasterZalm

Not as much as the rushers should feel. They removed rushing for a reason, and I agree with it.

Are you seriously that stupid? They didn't 'remove rushing' That's literally impossible without banning the players for it. All they did was slow everyone down. People will always run past enemies if that's what they feel like doing.

I like the new Stamina, and hope it stays. Makes the game feel less rushed and more in depth. No longer can rushers run past mobs for their goal.

They didn't remove Rushing, fool. It's still perfectly possible with Stamina mods and a pair of Rank 10 Zorens.

All they did was heavily restrict what the regular players can do, because although it was intended to punish Rushers, they are the only ones who can find a way around it without sacrificing anything.

Hope those who like the new stamina will wait for my rhino with thrak helmet. 

Lost my loots for 2 runs because i'm just too slow haiz... 

I used to always fall behind since I didnt have the space for rush or anything, but now I always keep up, even with a decked out tank Frost. How are you not able to keep up, I never fall behind now. At least not that much.

How does this remove rushing?

If everyone goes 20% slower or 20% faster it makes no difference. I'm still way faster than you, and I'm still gonna start the extraction timer way before you.

How does this remove rushing?

If everyone goes 20% slower or 20% faster it makes no difference. I'm still way faster than you, and I'm still gonna start the extraction timer way before you.

Maybe read first?

Ok, I may have misworded that...They didnt remove rushing, they nerfed it. They nerfed rushing to the fact that everyone can keep up, even those without speed mods of any kind.

Edited by MasterZalm

Oh hey guys you can be a space ninja. And by space ninja we mean a geriatric robot human hybrid that has to stop to breathe every few feet. Nice way of making us feel like ninjas, by making us have to abide by the limitations of a chubby 10 year old. Trust me, I was a chubby 10 year old once .

Edited by Buri

Combining all of the freerunning with helicoptering and combat successfully was challenging and the most rewarding aspect of the game. It was more rewarding than min/maxing, more rewarding than finishing grinding out weapons, and doing this with a group of people was an experience unequalled in any other game I've played.

You're attempting to eliminate something that needs to be perfected.

This.

My fav part of the game is ruined and i bought upgrade to master for this.

Oh hey guys you can be a space ninja. And by space ninja we mean a geriatric robot human hybrid that has to stop to breathe every few feet. Nice way of making us feel like ninjas, by making us have to abide by the limitations of a chubby 10 year old. Trust me, I was a chubby 10 year old.

Used to be Space Cyborg Ninjas that defied the laws of physics and human anatomy.

Now just human Ninjas in awesome suits.

Poor Rushers...they lost their Slide Derp.

Ok, I may have misworded that...They didnt remove rushing, they nerfed it. They nerfed rushing to the fact that everyone can keep up, even those without speed mods of any kind.

No they can't keep up, they were slowed just as much as the rushers were. And rushers will still have their sprint mods, and they will still go for the extraction as fast as they can. What part of reducing everyone's sprinting capabilities equally do you think made only rushers slower? How can you be this dense?

No they can't keep up, they were slowed just as much as the rushers were. And rushers will still have their sprint mods, and they will still go for the extraction as fast as they can. What part of reducing everyone's sprinting capabilities equally do you think made only rushers slower? How can you be this dense?

I dont know about you, but I keep up just fine with all the former rushers. I use the slowest of frames with no speed mods, all tank mods and keep up just fine...you must be doing something wrong.

Whoa do people seriously think this change stops rushers? Because it doesn't.

It may but it's like arresting the whole population to stop criminals.

I regret buying master pack upgrade. I don't even care that necro will be easoer to get with the hotfixes, those were absurd and tho i love being excslusive it wasn't fair at all. At all.

Oh hey guys you can be a space ninja. And by space ninja we mean a geriatric robot human hybrid that has to stop to breathe every few feet. Nice way of making us feel like ninjas, by making us have to abide by the limitations of a chubby 10 year old. Trust me, I was a chubby 10 year old once .

Win.