Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lambo MOA has MAJOR lag attached to it!!

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Now that we got sweet new legs on ps4 I started building the other MOA's.  I started with the bubble moa the Lambio?? 

As I was leveling it I wanted to add mods to it and stuff so I would try to go into the arsenal every now and then.  EVERY time I did I would mouse over to the sentinel slot and click upgrade and I would get greeted with a pop up window saying that  "this asset has not downloaded yet please wait" or something like that.   Anyways it would take a minute for me to be able to access my moa after coming back from from every mission.   So there is something very wrong there.   I have never experienced that before with anything else in the game even the offensive head MOA.    I think I have a pic,  I will post it later.  

The game on ps4 is becoming super laggy/broken in other ways to....

-Even beore Fortuna part 2, the relic refiner was also getting laggy as hell.   When you open it up the first relic it shows are Lith but it takes a bit for them to show up.

-When I have been out on PoE doing bounties and stuff and maybe other places i see PHANTOM enemies.  Enemy NPC who are just standing there(out in the field/map) will appear and then instantly vanish.  Its never really affects the missions, I dont know if they were suppose to be there or not.

-Several melee weapon are glitchy and misaligned.   I have another thread showing off the Zaw Katana,   but another example is the Jat Kittag or whatever,  grineer rocket hammer.  It has some cool elemental graphics on the sides of the hammer head and two long skinny exaust ports on the back.  For one of those things the elemental graphics are mis-aligned and the graphics stick out past the hammer head in a wierd way.

Is all of this related to the server maintenance??? Im not so sure....  

I forgot something else about Lambio Moa that may be bugged.....

He can NOT equip an "attack mod",  is this intended or not??? If its by design its pretty stupid and ill give 2 reasons...

#1 Shade is all about stealth and he can go offense now!!!

#2 Even without a mod I watched my moa attack enemies with his weapon (Deth machinegun prime where are you???).  I just dont know how aggresive he is being without that mod??