The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe crashing at random times

HateField

Hello!

I recently came back to Warframe but since I came back I started experiencing crashes at random moments during the game. I started downgrading and turning off graphic options and even though they became less frequent they still happen - just now I got a crash right next to the cetus gate while heading to extract, so I assume with minimal load on my pc -. This is frustrating as I sometimes miss on mission rewards, waste time etc. The crash just freezes the image, but the game is still on so to speak as I can hear gunfire and stuff still going on in the background. I usually end up having to alt+f4.

Some clarifications:

My pc should be handle the game at high settings. I have a ryzen 1600x, 32 Gb of ram. The weakest part of my pc is my old graphics card a gtx 660 ti. (I assume it's my graphics card that fails because of what happens though like I said oddly it isn't caused by levels of details on the screen)

I am up to date on drivers and updates on my operating system.

I turned off graphic options progressively, but even though the frequency of crashes went down it did not go away.

Thank you for your time reading this and I hope to get some help diagnosing the problem and hopefully sort it out.