Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kama And Other New Weps In U10

EinRyu

Okay, so my main question is has anyone bought/made(rushed) the Kama and used it so far? This also goes for Ether Scythe.

The Dojo Weps wont have any feed back for a while... Dual Ichor are also kinda missing and pictures/text is blocking the info on some of the Dojo Builds so not sure about those, my Clan only started the build for the Pistols and that's a 3 Day Wait so yeah.

Anyhow, to anyone who has used the Kama or Ether Scythe, are they any good? The Kama, I'm curious about it's crit, is it high/feel high? Ether Scythe I'm assuming is Serrated Blade Type, since it's made of the same material as "Ether Swords" and also... what... is... Dakka Prime? I mean honestly... What is it? Lol.

My clans fine on all resources, and if not them I am, only like 9 people in our Clan either way. I have over 700 Mutagen Samples anyhow. No ones even gonna be testing the Dojo weps till Monday/Next Week ingeneral. I'm most curious about the Kama though... I really kinda want it :x

except that the kama ignores armor and works very well with the new berserk mod

derp

And that, but still inferior(hate/reaper can do both with higher charge I want it somewhat go up2par.). I really hope Armor 2.0 goes live in a few weeks and see if I can change my mind about using these new weapons.

except that the kama ignores armor and works very well with the new berserk mod

derp

Kama does NOT ignores armor. Can't talk about berzerk: didn't got that yet; but so far, i have to agree with Scherhardt: good looking and because of this even more disappointing. And the Ether Reaper isn't better: it doesn't ignore armor on basic attacks e(i)ther

Kama does NOT ignores armor. Can't talk about berzerk: didn't got that yet; but so far, i have to agree with Scherhardt: good looking and because of this even more disappointing. And the Ether Reaper isn't better: it doesn't ignore armor on basic attacks e(i)ther

it states on the wiki that it has serrated blade damage?

mine gets out of the foundry in a hour....

EDIT:

NVM someone just changed it

Edited by ADDpillz