The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe] Chemo

SethA007

The whole idea behind my idea for this chemistry based warframe is that it has no definite abilities. It has ability mods, but each ability by itself does little to nothing at all. However, when combined, these abilities could have some pretty impressive effects, but only if combined in the right way. Now, you may wonder, well what if I want to combine three abilities? Well, the reaction will not take effect until the enemy is shot. Shot does not me killed, shot means shot once. One bullet creates enough kinetic energy to start a reaction within that enemy or even a player.

Statistics:

Name: Chemo
Theme: Chemistry
Health: 75/225
Shields: 100/300
Energy: 150/225
Sprint Speed: 1.0
Armor: 50
Shield Regen: 13

Powers:

Ability #1: Liquid Nitrogen
Cost: 20 Energy (Remember, these abilities do little to nothing on their own, so 15 energy is reasonable.)
Ranks: 3 (Each rank increases the potency of any effect that includes this ability by 20%.)
Description/Usage: "Chemo sprays a gout of liquid nitrogen, dousing an enemy in the substance." Upon usage, Chemo will spray a gout of liquid nitrogen upon an enemy. When used independently, it freezes an enemy for one second and does 15 damage. To activate the freezing and the damage, simply shoot the enemy. (This applies to all other reactions, as well.)

Ability #2: Hydrogen

Cost: 20 Energy (Remember, these abilities to little to nothing on their own, so 15 energy is reasonable.)

Ranks: 3 (Each rank increases the potency of any effect that includes this ability by 20%.)

Description/Usage: "Chemo lets loose a bubble of hydrogen gas, letting it settle around the room." Upon usage, Chemo will spray hydrogen gas all over the room, in a radius of about 20 feet. When used independently, it does about 1 point of choking damage per two seconds. (This is the exception, does not require a shot to apply choking damage, however, reactions that use this gas will.)

Ability #3: Nitric Acid

Cost: 20 Energy (Remember, these abilities do little to nothing on their own, so 15 energy is reasonable.)

Ranks: 3 (Each rank increases the potency of any effect that includes this ability by 20%.)
Description/Usage: "Chemo sprays a gout of Nitric Acid, dousing an enemy in the chemical." Upon usage, Chemo will spray a gout of Nitric Acid onto an enemy. When used independently, it will cause 15 points of armor piercing damage for 2 seconds. To activate the reaction, simply shoot the enemy. (This applies to all other reactions, as well.)

Ability #4: White Phosphorous

Cost: 20 Energy (Remember, these abilities to little to nothing on their own, so 15 energy is reasonable.)

Description/Usage: "Chemo lets loose a cloud of white phosphorus dust, and it settles on nearby enemies." Upon usage, Chemo will throw White Phosphorus into the air around him, and it settles on nearby enemies. When used independently, it does nothing but cover enemies in a thin white powder. Other than that, it does nothing on its own.

**NOTE ABOUT POWERS** Just because these abilities individual effects have a duration, does not mean that after the individual effect's duration is over, the chemical is gone or wiped clean off of the enemy. For example, Nitric Acid has a duration of 2 seconds for it's individual damage. After these two seconds are up, it will stop applying damage but can still be used to start a reaction when another chemical is added to it.  

Okay, now that we've got the powers cleared up, let's start on with the combos. I will NOT be doing an appearance section this time, simply because I'm not going to create a wall of text, even with spoilers to condense it. I'm just going to list the combinations for specific effects.

Combinations:

Double Combos:

Liquid Nitrogen + Liquid Nitrogen: Causes the enemy to freeze for 30 seconds, and applies 3 frost damage per second. Also slows the enemy once they thaw out for 20 seconds.

Liquid Nitrogen + Hydrogen: Causes frozen flames. This creates hot ice, which will slow an enemy for 30 seconds, and apply 15 points of both fire and frost damage for 10 seconds.

Liquid Nitrogen + Nitric Acid: This causes frozen acid, and will do 10 points of armor piercing damage (while also reducing armor rating until the enemy's death) and will slow the enemy for 20 seconds.

Liquid Nitrogen + White Phosphorus: Causes blindness, and slowness. Will also cause 2 points of fire damage and 10 points of frost damage per second for 10 seconds.

Hydrogen + Hydrogen: Will cause choking damage for a longer period of time, and when shot within the cloud of gas, will cause the gas to explode, causing 130 points of explosion damage, and 2 points of fire damage.

Hydrogen + Liquid Nitrogen (Yes, reversing the order gets a different effect): Causes shattering (will only shatter an enemy if the total health remaining of an enemy is less than or equal to 0 when subtracting the damage caused by this ability from the total health remaining before the use of this power. Coders should know what I'm talking about. ;]) by causing the enemy to heat up and then flash freeze, and will deal 50 points of fire and frost damage as well as freeze the enemy for one second.

Hydrogen + Nitric Acid: Causes 5 armor piercing poison and 10 armor piercing fire damage for 20 seconds.

I'm going to work on this some more later, I need to do some other stuff for now. :) Thanks for reading this so far! Tell me if you like it in the comments! :D

Edited by SethA007

Gives me sort of the feel of invoker from dota 2 or someone of the like. One slight suggestion is to atleast have the abilities costing 20. As you won't have all the abilities set up on the warframe until you can atleast afford to use all of them if they were 20 each.