Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De If We Wanted One Of Those Asian Grindfest Games We Would Go Play On Of The Many Already Outthere

dragonslayer667

stamina is broken making missions go much slower and wtf is with all this work just to get to the new boss ONCE.

then we probably need to farm him about 50x just to get the frame parts.

and whats with making us pay for sentinel slots now? i really think you should do a flat fee for unlimited inventory. somewhere around 20-50 bucks for unlimited inventory would probably make more money than people just buying a few slots for the weapons and frames they really want. not saying take away slot buying but add a damned flat rate for collectors.

Lol, yeah no on the Slots part. I aint spending 20-50$ for Inv Space that's "Unlimited" Aight? I can however agree on the Double Grind Bar on Nekros, however they did ease the pain a bit with 10.0.1 by reducing build times but still... not by much.

Yea lol one of my favorite games (Dungeon Fighter Online) Got shut down because they made it a never ending grind fallowing the korean/chinese marketing techniques......not to DE~ Americans arent fans of infinite grind fests with little reward. we also arent fans of gambling loot either we like to feel like we have constant forward motion.

That being said youve already made the mistake of RNG for all your drops including void, which it should be toned down for.(This we can deal with tho) but now your making frames take 3x the work and time to acquire, this isent including the long craft times.

I personally think you guys need to rethink the direction your taking......Your my current favorite game and i don't wanna loose you too.

Yea lol one of my favorite games (Dungeon Fighter Online) Got shut down because they made it a never ending grind fallowing the korean/chinese marketing techniques......not to DE~ Americans arent fans of infinite grind fests with little reward. we also arent fans of gambling loot either we like to feel like we have constant forward motion.

That being said youve already made the mistake of RNG for all your drops including void, which it should be toned down for.(This we can deal with tho) but now your making frames take 3x the work and time to acquire, this isent including the long craft times.

I personally think you guys need to rethink the direction your taking......Your my current favorite game and i don't wanna loose you too.

My new hero! I wish I could give high 5's over the interwebs

I really REALLY dislike what they've done with the stamina

I cant fight acrobatically anymore

I have to focus on cover now more than ever

Before it was "move fast to dodge, or find cover"

Now it's just "find cover"