Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a couple of nidus augments

Wrum

Mutated Link:

parasitic link augment - for every 30 mutation stacks nidus can have and additional link active.

Parasitic control:

Ravenous augment - maggot take control over their host and force them to fight for nidus but no-longer inflict damage over time.

thoughts?

Mutated link is very interesting cause it means you can have a total of 4 links active at max stacks and that brings up some important questions like: how would damage reduction work, if you have 2 links on 2 enemies and 90% damage reduction on each do you only get the 90% or does it go to 99%, and if the latter how would that work for 3. On the other hand if you attach it to allies, 1 link can get you upwards of 500% power strength so if you have 2-3 does it stack? this would allow upwards of 1500% power strength {assuming a full team} with a 90% damage reduction. so it could easily take a great frame and make it way to op. i would personally say that at 30 stacks it gets a single additional link and they have to be 1 enemy and one ally.

Parasitic control however has the opposite effect because enemy damage is frankly pitiful compared to ours so it wouldn't be able to kill anything. It would only be good for crowd control and ravenous already does that.

So i know this is late but i completely forgot about the fact that his 1st and 3rd abilities synergize, which would mean that using your 1st with all 4 linked would mean attacking with 5 stomps and ridiculous power strength.

also i might have been wrong on the "1500%" power strength, because if the links in fact stacked each link would be calculated before the next leading to it being a snowball effect i cant even begin to calculate.

1 hour ago, DarkLordSTRM said:

So i know this is late but i completely forgot about the fact that his 1st and 3rd abilities synergize, which would mean that using your 1st with all 4 linked would mean attacking with 5 stomps and ridiculous power strength.

also i might have been wrong on the "1500%" power strength, because if the links in fact stacked each link would be calculated before the next leading to it being a snowball effect i cant even begin to calculate.

i suppose i would have the extra allied links be additive not multiplicative. so 90% to 180% to 270% to 360% maybe cut the percent down to 70% instead of 90%