The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Can't crouch or grind while using a K-Drive with a controller on PC

Niilrokk

It took me a bit to realize this was even happening. I had just started using a K-Drive and was having alot of fun. I figured out that if I got more standing with the vent kids I would be able to actually create my own K-Drive so I got really excited. I only use a controller with this game because I love the feel and the movement feels natural and my set up isn't great for optimal wrist comfort. My friend uses M&K and told me that the best way to grind rep with the Vent Kids was to do the races where you have to grind along the pipes. I tried it and kept falling off realizing I didnt know which button was the grind button. I looked it up on the wiki, then looked onto the ps4 controls and it said the grind button was L1, the same as crouch and slide. No matter how many times I tried it didnt work. My friend plugged in his controller to see if he could figure it out; he couldn't find the button either. I tried pressing ctrl on my actual keyboard and I saw that my guy actually crouched down, dropping the board to the ground. No button on the controller did such a thing for either of us. Upon closer examination it seems like everything is in equivalence with the ps4 or xbox one controls except for the fact that the crouch and slide button doesn't do anything if you're on a K-Drive. Please fix this I was really enjoying this new feature.