Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preview Button

Exillian

Definitely disappointed with the scarves. No preview option on top of being a mandatory plat purchase for something that is buggy, clippy, and overall comes off as unfinished. Not even irritated, just genuinely disappointed.

I'm not disappointed, since the Yomi scarf looks good on some other frames, I would have just prefered seeing it clip and how weird the physics are before buying it. Like I said, I want the Asa scarf now, I see it, its physics are nicers and it seems to float, and not clip.

I mean, it clips still, just since it floats, it doesnt clip on standstill.

I'm not disappointed, since the Yomi scarf looks good on some other frames, I would have just prefered seeing it clip and how weird the physics are before buying it. Like I said, I want the Asa scarf now, I see it, its physics are nicers and it seems to float, and not clip.

I mean, it clips still, just since it floats, it doesnt clip on standstill.

Since they aren't frame-specific, they ought to work with all frames. Else they should be frame specific(which I wouldn't necessarily mind). Asa works pretty well although the way it handles colors is a little odd as the darker the color is the less of the scarf you see until you get too dark and it's invisible.

this is a pic of my Yomi Scarf clipping into the buttflap of my Frost Prime while standing still.

9Zjx5YT.jpg

that kind of cliping is all the time...and like I said the physics are weird. Its like the end of the scarf is weighted, but in low gravity. I would do a video, but I dont have recording software.

If you have a suggestion for free good recording software, I will consider making a video of the weird physics and clipping of this thing.

Otherwise, I still agree, a preview button would be damn nice.