The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Update 10 Some Sick Joke?

StepCrow

Loki with max stamina recharge. Still have to stop and walk a few meters. Ridiculous thing is, this doesn't affect helicoptering at all. Are you trying to make it so that newbies have no chance in hell to catch up with us?

I do think making the stamina mods a bit more useful (along with parry, that's what they are going for i think) is good.

At the same time i don't think nerfing stamina regeneration to smithereens is the way to do it.

A bit disappointed that the answer to everything is "nerf nerf nerf nerf" then build up on that again.

But the point is stamina mods are not usefull at all. I maxxed both stamina and stamina regeneration. Yes you can play normal but only if you DO NOT USE MELEE. When you use melee only youre constantly out of stamina even with both stamina mods MAXXED. >_>

There are quite a few problems, we have focused our chats to only a limited few that slapped us in the face as we walked in the door last night.

1) You can't zoom in while running.

2) You can't fire while running.

3) You can't do any real melee game play (which is the real problem with the stam nerf)

4) Can't do any real wall running without the mod to cut the energy used down. (thats just stupid for a ninja game.)

5) The new frame is bugged like crazy (though all have been straight out the box)

6) Mutagen are now only on the new ships and not on ANY planet we can farm quickly, we need to farm keys to farm basic stuff now, not just the new frame.

7) The mod system is buggy (not sure if that was from this update or from before)

8) The multicore threading is having real issues too (but they warn you if you turn this option on that it may be this way)

9) The new void keys are mixed in with the old ones again in the cash shop, which has a lot of people very upset.

10) Carrier has badge issues they display insdie him for clan badge and straight up on his back for event badges.

There are more I'm just getting too tired to think anymore.

The main "game breaking" problems are the farming keys to get the mutagens, that is too much to ask any casual or hardcore gamer in this type of game. And the can't shoot while running, that got me in real trouble a few times today. Thats just mean or extremely broken atm.

Edited by ZeroPhobic

Just played a derelict, because I do need mutagen. Not one drop and I looked everywhere and killed everything. I have master thief and thief's wit both maxed and even have the carrier with me to suck up those hard to reach goodies.

If they are going to take mutagen off the maps and only let us farm them on these ships. They better drop like it's their job, like they have that and only that on their W2's. If they release new dojo stuff that needs a ton of these to research and then build and then hide them in these ships so we have to grind keys to farm or want us to fork out 15 plat for 1 mutagen, one recipe to research cost 61 another 66. 66 x 15 = 990 platinum, $50 US... just saying.

Edited by ZeroPhobic