Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Lot of Talking X3

Yukibi

Artwork

I always enjoyed the artwork put into warframe. Very creative and cool. I like how some skins have a mix of steel and leather textures. It always give me a thought of carbon fiber and other metal alloys given to make the warframe. I makes me wonder about the future warframes and skins provided like prime and umbra models. The plastic texture was always a bit hard for my tastes maybe I like glossy but smooth textures. Idk some of plastic textures can give a dull look and finding the right color palette is a bit of a challenge. Anyway keep up the amazing work! 💜 🎀 I always wanted to try and design my own warframe skin but I kinda feel discouraged to model and all. Idk anything about 3d modelling when it comes to smooth mesh and textures.

I love all the warframes I had a general play through all of them i think but I personally stick to the tactical warframes like Zephyr and Valkyr. Instead of abusing their abilities at all times, I just use whenever situations get tough like helping players out of swarms and stuff. Im trying to do college classes with my health to be software engineer and game dev then introduce new features or concepts. random >^<

Missing FPS Mode

I also wanted ask about what happened to the first person shooter mode back in 2015. Ig it's UI related. I wasnt sure if it was experimental or anything but I tried it. It was very weird and silly for me I like the third person. When you wall run the camera was really close to the wall hehe- However, I see a lot of users asking for first person and I told them to change the setting for fps mode but it wasnt there anymore. What happened to it? Was there something wrong with it?

Animation and UI Lock

Also I figured out the animation and UI gets a bit sticky when players load in and out of missions too fast. I'll explain without letting my asperger's make it sound confusing:

1. Mission Completed and enter loading screen

2. Player with fastest loading time execute timer for next mission while others are still loading

3. Next mission starts loading in for everyone

4. UI and animation enters a lock preventing player from moving and leaving. Chat becomes buggy. Sometimes the enemy ignore the player on UI and animation lock. Locked players can only revive.

Operator Hair Styles

I saved up platinum to try out one of the new hair styles to see how the coloring worked for some. It turned out kinda weird. The color didnt balance or merge very well like past models. I understand the look was to give a messy kinda of feeling, but the hair texture wasnt as great as I thought like it didnt reach its max potential. I like the idea going for messy, curly, and wavy hairstyles but the textures might be a bit challenging. I hope for the best not an expectation more like supportive way. Also the third hair color option has potential!!! Im just not sure how to explain. It's as if a person used hair dye giving it a special color in a certain way.

P.S. I hope you all have a happy and successful year! 🍰💜

Also ty for keeping the harmony ribbon in-game. I may not have cancer but i have other weird stuff and I like using that accessory to show support for anyone struggling. Kinda wished it was color customizable and a bit more silky in texture so it's more noticable.

• Like 1