Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Describing Warframe (spoilers!)

Danjal777

So my wife saw me watching a stream of Anthem and had mistaken it for Warframe, she said go play Warframe.  I asked her how she knew that I was planning on a little Warframe tonight.  She said that its because I was watching a stream of it.  

Whoa.

Pump the brakes there wifey!  That was Anthem!  She then sighed out a tired..."ugh...same thing".

So then i simply said, there's a huge difference.  okay in Anthem you are person in a robot suit.

in Warframe, you are a person in robot suit...wait that's not good enough, in Warframe you are a robot suit with a person in you...nope, in Warframe you are:

- a person in a robot suit spiritually
a person in a chair that is also in a robot suit
- a person suit that is also a chair for a person in a chair
- a person/robot suit who also has a person that is using the person/robot suit as a suit
- a a symbiotic robot suit that is alive and aware, made of ironmanesque suits and weaponized fungus that is currently allowing a killer psychic teenager (KPT) to ride in it from a remote location, while kinda sleeping and allowing the KPT to drive them like they were stolen and also act a lens for raw psychic energy to have form in ways designed by ancient evil blue space Romans that are obsessed with control.  Yeah...that's Warframe.

at this point i was banished to my hole.

space boi w0ke
space boi listen to space mom
space boi go do things
space boi go do things with friends
space boi join religion
space boi level up his pokemons weapons and warframes
space boi milk platinum
space boi do things
space boi do things
space boi do things
space boi do things
space boi do things
space boi do things
space boi do things
space boi do things

space boi get bored and play different game
space boi come back after major update
space boi do things
space boi get bored and play different game.

so yeah, space boi do things

• Like 1