The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pepper's Ultimate Awesome Grinding Guide To Nekros! (Yay~)

LittleReshiram

THIS IS A GUIDE TO FARM THE ULTIMATE, MOST AMAZING FRAME EVER IN WARFRAME HISTORY!

NEKO THE DEAD FRAME!! (yay~)

Phase 1 - Grinding the Normal Navs:

- Grind navs on Grineer Galleon maps. (M Prime is good choice)
- Grind at least 1k-2k Circuits if you don't have some already.
- Open as many containers and lockers as you can, the navs drop from there.
- Thief's Wit and Master Thief is a must.
- If you've got enough navs, move to phase 2.

Phase 2 - Grinding the Golem's Navs:

- Try to craft capture and exterminate keys, as those maps are very long and therefore have a lot of containers and lockers. (Preferably exterminate cause capture has a lot of enemies and also cost MUH PRECYUS FERRITES to craft)
- Wait for an hour
- Try to play with friends so they can get golem navs too.
- Bring at least one nova, her wormhole can be very helpful for exploration.
- Again, Thief's Wit and Master Thief is a must.
- If you're ready, ACTIVATE_IT.jpeg
- EXPLORATION IS KEY, explore every single pixel of every room and crack open every single containers and lockers you can find.
- There are a lot of secret rooms both reused from the void and brand new, so keep your eye out for suspicious places. (Check your minimap often if you have Thief's Wit on)
- It's very dark and you get no flashlight, so turn on dynamic lighting and use a skill with persistent lighting, e.g. Tesla, WoF.
- WoF also useful for killing enemies, so use that.
- If you've got enough Golem Navs, move to phase 3.

Phase 3 - grinding Neko, the DEAD frame:

-Craft &#!-&#!-inate key.
- Wait for 3 hours, or spend 25 plats if you have the shekels.
- Activate it.
- Kill Golem. (Bring your best wepon, $&*^_pistol-I mean... Acrid is recommended)
- Squees in glee if you get a part.
- MURDER SOME INNOCENT PUPPIES if you don't.
- Repeat all three phases ad infinitum et nauseam.

Phase 4 - "F*** it this is too hard and time consuming! What should I do o' Pepper the Divine?"

- Git dosh.
- Git plats.
- Buy Neko from the market.
- Wave your $&*^ to the poor%&^s.

Conclusion, ded frame for a ded game

PS: I didn't wrote this, my friend did.
Maybe it'll be helpful for all of you, o' farmers..

And, a quote from the original writer of this SUPER ETHICAL FANTASTIC GUIDE:

muh intelekshul prprties fgt

oh also guys

the neko parts are given as a mission reward so you cant just quit mission and retry if he doesnt drop the part you want

im thinking that disabling your internet as the extraction cutscene plays might work, since your progress doesnt get saved if you cant connect to the server after a session and thus your precious key remains unconsumed

need testing though

Edited by LittleReshiram

With maser thief I got 5 nav on my first run on derelict mission. Only to get stuck on the vault room with the three doors where the middle leads to a basement thing with a wind turbine hat push you back, the other two leads to the second floor which falling brings you to the basement.

DON'T FALL!

You'll get locked up or try to get someone to keep the door open.

Edited by vash2pid

something tells me this is going to take a month to build...like a vauban

lol a month for vauban.

i still need his systems blue print since his launch.

week ago they hard nerf ember and change trinity ... this week we get a nice big triple grind wall for the new content and a pay wall for some of the new weapons and we also get our legs cut in half..... awesome update after awesome update.

wonder what we gona get next week... probably something no one asked for again like limiting warframe and weapon slots for free users or perhaps something even better like a plat required boss run with light sabers , batman and a ufo mount as a reward.....

lol a month for vauban.

i still need his systems blue print since his launch.

week ago they hard nerf ember and change trinity ... this week we get a nice big triple grind wall for the new content and a pay wall for some of the new weapons and we also get our legs cut in half..... awesome update after awesome update.

wonder what we gona get next week... probably something no one asked for again like limiting warframe and weapon slots for free users or perhaps something even better like a plat required boss run with light sabers , batman and a ufo mount as a reward.....

DE just want our shekels. Not surprising. But then again, I guess we can say it's not their fault. They're tired and all..

Also, NEKO IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he sucks..:p

i dont mind helping the D.E by buying platinium but i think it scream "sink hole" when to farm for the new frame you have to farm oi a few time for containers for a few navs. then have to run a few dozen derelicts to get to golem for a chances(which we all know how boss drop parts.)

You basically didn't capitalize any words..so..yeah.

C'mon you wrote the majority.. :3c

I just add those flavor

i hope god has mercy anally on you cause he may not...he has nova as avatar sooo m.prime

EDIT: grammer and spelling

Edited by helix.hex

oh also guys

the neko parts are given as a mission reward so you cant just quit mission and retry if he doesnt drop the part you want

im thinking that disabling your internet as the extraction cutscene plays might work, since your progress doesnt get saved if you cant connect to the server after a session and thus your precious key remains unconsumed

need testing though