The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Weirdest and hardcore bug

Matteo_Jambono

Hello people,

I have been experiencing twice a really weird bug. Dare i say it is also hardcore because all i can do is wait for my battery laptop to empty itself in order to gain control of my computer.

It goes as follows : randomly my keyboard stopped working and only my mouse could move. I could hear but i couldn't move my character. I couldn't quit the game because my keyboard was not functionning. So i couldn't shutdown my computer.

Do you have any idea what can cause this ?

Have a nice evening

17 hours ago, Matteo_Jambono said:

Hello people,

I have been experiencing twice a really weird bug. Dare i say it is also hardcore because all i can do is wait for my battery laptop to empty itself in order to gain control of my computer.

It goes as follows : randomly my keyboard stopped working and only my mouse could move. I could hear but i couldn't move my character. I couldn't quit the game because my keyboard was not functionning. So i couldn't shutdown my computer.

Do you have any idea what can cause this ?

Have a nice evening

What are your pc specs? And are you sure this isn’t something to do with only your keyboard.

My graphic card is GTX1060, processor I7-7700hq, 16 gb of ram. It should be more than enough.

It's more than my keyboard because the second time it happens i succeeded in quitting the game by plugging a controller, but i couldn't turn off my computer. I tried to shut it down in order to have a "fresh" start with it but it would not turn off, stucked in an infinite loading screen of windows.

Thank you for your answer.