The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better solar rail wars?

(PSN)failed20021

I haven't had the pleasure (or pain) of ever participating in the "solar rail clan wars". I have read up on what it was and it seemed like a great system in theory, but unfortunately it seems it wasn't great in practice. So i was thinking that it would be cool to revamp this system, maybe including more player interaction such as an actual battlefield with clans fighting eachother alongside their spectre regiments. It probably won't happen but i hope maybe this idea might be considered in the future. 

Thanks for reading my wild and impractical ideas!

I haven't had the pleasure (or pain) of ever participating in the "solar rail clan wars". I have read up on what it was and it seemed like a great system in theory, but unfortunately it seems it wasn't great in practice. So i was thinking that it would be cool to revamp this system, maybe including more player interaction such as an actual battlefield with clans fighting eachother alongside their spectre regiments. It probably won't happen but i hope maybe this idea might be considered in the future. 

Thanks for reading my wild and impractical ideas!

• Like 1

I've also started playing warframe after the Armistice but I think it would be cool if when Railjack and the New War drops to create a Solar Rail/Railjack system where Clans and Alliances build a solar rail that can send Tenno in a Railjack. From there they can build forward bases and populate them with specter regiments to provide warning against other clans or alliances or the Sentients.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DerGreif2 said:

I think it's another of "gimmick with no impact" kind of things that should not be further be worked on. They have so much great stuff in the works I would rather want that they make the new stuff great I stead of focusing on a semi PvP gammode

Fair enough that it is a gimmick with no real impact but a lot can be said about various aspects of the game. Fortuna and the Plains of Eidolan can be examples to say nothing of Conclave fall under this as well. The main difference is how it's worked into the story-line and lore. Take the plains of Eidolan for example it's a great variation of the standard boss fights and can be challenging but it basically becomes obligatory if you want the Paracesis or to unbind parts your focus schools if you get that far. Vox Solaris on Fortuna becomes obligatory if you want to earn the frames there without paying for them. As for conclave it's not a bad idea but the inherent movement that makes the rest of the game good can be incredibly frustrating and divisive in the matches.

Beyond that with what all the stuff they have in the works is a good thing but personally i think DE has a habit of churning a bunch of new content out patching it up with a few band aids then moving on without actually taking the time down the line to refine and improve what they already have. It's still a great game but it can be a bit patchy in places.

Don't get me wrong I like the game but I think some of the original ideas that got sidelined for whatever reason can still be interesting if properly reworked and introduced but that is just my opinion.