Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 24 Test, bugged?

BethTheBean

Good morning.

I wish to report a (supposed) bug in the MR 24 test. 

In this test, you're in operator form and must destroy an orb within 3 mins. There's no way to increase the time, you don't have your Amp/Arcanes/etc, and you're constantly harassed by two Broodmothers and their maggots.

You have 3 attempts before you fail.

However, after your first death, you'll appear with your Amp (and maybe your Arcanes as well) and smear that orb across the platform. I'm going to assume that this is a bug, as we're supposed to complete the test WITHOUT them.

I probably just screwed myself, and future Tenno, since I just completed this test before posting (I did have a tiny bit to go before I died, mind you).

Ah, well. It was the right thing to do.

:loka::perrin::redveil:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Rank 24

Edited by Upzek

On 2019-02-19 at 1:01 AM, Upzek said:

Good morning.

I wish to report a (supposed) bug in the MR 24 test. 

In this test, you're in operator form and must destroy an orb within 3 mins. There's no way to increase the time, you don't have your Amp/Arcanes/etc, and you're constantly harassed by two Broodmothers and their maggots.

You have 3 attempts before you fail.

However, after your first death, you'll appear with your Amp (and maybe your Arcanes as well) and smear that orb across the platform. I'm going to assume that this is a bug, as we're supposed to complete the test WITHOUT them.

I probably just screwed myself, and future Tenno, since I just completed this test before posting (I did have a tiny bit to go before I died, mind you).

Ah, well. It was the right thing to do.

:loka::perrin::redveil:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Rank 24

Correct it’s not suppose to this way.