The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Sacrifice: Somachords not spawning

Menalippe

I had the same problem when I started getting them. Did you get any on your first run? If so, I think the game detects you already have one or more and doesn't spawn some of them.

I suggest you keep playing and collect those you do find. You should be able to get them all. if not... You may need another round to get those you missed. The good side is that you don't have to go through the entire adventure to get a Somachord that spawns at the end, for example. The first one you find can be any of those you missed.

18 hours ago, Hawner said:

I had the same problem when I started getting them. Did you get any on your first run? If so, I think the game detects you already have one or more and doesn't spawn some of them.

I suggest you keep playing and collect those you do find. You should be able to get them all. if not... You may need another round to get those you missed. The good side is that you don't have to go through the entire adventure to get a Somachord that spawns at the end, for example. The first one you find can be any of those you missed.

No, I didn't get any during my first run (which is why I'm running it again).

On 2019-02-20 at 11:55 PM, Hawner said:

I tried again last night and they FINALLY spawned. :)