Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About Challenge Mission For Mat Farming?

Mak_Gohae

Farming is sort of boring because the chances of getting what you are looking for is pretty random, you can go into a mission and get nothing to easily getting more than you need. Then there is also the problem of people joining mission to run around and farm while others are just trying to beat the stage, etc, etc.

So how about adding a challenge mission where you are guaranteed a certain number of the mats you are looking for?

The challenge would be things like only using guns, only using your first power, no one can be revived, X amount of head shot, X amount of accuracy, each player must get X ammout of kills, etc.

Depending on how you do you get a gold, silver, broze rating which give different amount of mats.

How would that not be boring? Since you'll be running that mission over and over again

I agree on mats being boring to farm, but this hardly seems like the solution

Rotating challenges with guaranteed different level prices i think it's a bit better than running through the same missions hoping to get something out of it.

Plus you can use the scores for the leader boards.

Most gold medals, fastest time, etc.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Rotating challenges with guaranteed different level prices i think it's a bit better than running through the same missions hoping to get something out of it.

Plus you can use the scores for the leader boards.

Most gold medals, fastest time, etc.

I like the idea. I personally think anything would work in addition to farming. It makes thegame really dull and i dont see me playing this game more than another month.

Ok my point: So were playing a game to have fun right?An since this is a action/combat/melee/shooter we want guns and melee weapons? So why am i stuck playing venus and ceres like somekind of insane robot most of time trying to get alloy for weapons ??? Things dont add up to me. This really goes for any MMO really.

I think if the boss dropped a rare mineral %100 of the time even if its +10

it would be cool.Running through maps 3-4 times getting one drop is ridiculous.

• 3 weeks later...

A question that comes to mind is that, if the Grineer and Corpus are mining the asteroids, what are they mining? Shouldn't there be a room or rooms full of some of the mats to be liberated? Or ship holds full of the stuff but well protected by a seeming army? Each asteroid mine could and should be different.

Also maybe if they made the frames made from the 3 resources listed for the system that the blueprints for the individual frame type are found, it would decrease the farming of venus, ceres, earth and pluto and spread it out across the solar system. Weapons would still be made the same way. But make all resources usuable for something, i.e., nano-spores are without use and can't even be sold. If I could trade them for a needed mat like rubedo or alloy plates, then I could have some small comfort in their discovery and pickup.

Agreed, bosses should always drop a rare mat even if they don't drop a blueprint.

Be Kind, Look Behind.

A question that comes to mind is that, if the Grineer and Corpus are mining the asteroids, what are they mining? Shouldn't there be a room or rooms full of some of the mats to be liberated? Or ship holds full of the stuff but well protected by a seeming army? Each asteroid mine could and should be different.

Lotus hinted at the end of sabotage mission that the operation is meant to prevent Grineer from discover 'something'. So, I don't think that they're mining for rubedo.