Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Really Feeling The Stamina Changes

Fundance

Yeah, I was really worried when I heard about this. Making our warframes more sluggish is never a good approach for a default. Part of this game's appeal is the smooth, fast feel of controlling a space ninja.

However, actually getting in and playing, I didn't feel any different really. Dashing in short bursts supplimented with wavedashing (tapping slide to boost momentum in the middle of a dash) still got me places quick enough, and when I see myself getting low on stamina I simply do a dodge roll and walk a bit before repeating. Dodge rolls don't take up stamina and move you forward, giving just enough time for stamina to begin to recharge.

I have not felt forced to use stamina mods on my warframes yet.

Me too. Never felt the need to stop, especially when using the slide boosts. Dont know why everyone is making such a fuss

whiners... whiners everywhere. That's why because there's such a fuss and I am afraid that DE will listen to it and will roll back changes that are heading to the right direction for interesting gameplay.

Seems none of you are playing a Rhino.

Hell, as someone who does have most of the fast frames, I still detest this change because this is making something that should be an integral mechanic (be a badass space ninja who can parkour and move fast without running out of breath every 10 seconds) something that requires mods in order to get.

And this just makes the situation of "one true builds" even worse, since now stamina mods have to be accounted for those who want to be able to go fast for more than 10 seconds at a time.

It's not just "to go fast". Pre-U10 I had to equip either full upgraded Rush or the speed helmet (or both if rushers came through) just to keep up with the team. Now I'm gonna have to equip and stamina mod too to lose this feeling of being the fat boy in school gymnastics. game isn't fun if all I can do is try to catch up speeders and collect loot without shooting a single bullet.

whiners... whiners everywhere. That's why because there's such a fuss and I am afraid that DE will listen to it and will roll back changes that are heading to the right direction for interesting gameplay.

You heard Aure7, everyone. This is Walkframe.

Edited by litlit