The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

2sec Freeze on equiping/previewing certain Warframe.

Etzu

Hey there.

I've noticed that problem the first time when Mesa Prime came, but I was thinking that it was due to the amount of cloth physic on her that the "loading process" was long. But just right now I realized that Garuda, Baruuk, Mesa Prime all had that problem of 2sec game complete freeze on equiping them, and it also occures with the Mesa Marlet Skin on first equiping a variant A/B/C of the frame that has the skin on her, with a result of the texture beeing very low-res on the end of the freeze and then rapidly focus to the high-res variant. (also problematic on mesa vanilla)

So I've tested abit on all my frames, including Revenant who was also the first to use the new technic they've mentionned along with Garuda, to see if that came from that, but loading my Revenant was instant. On my Equinox, I've got the tennogen Divisa skin, that load instantly on equiping but the vanilla equinox skin on my slot B and C got a small freeze of more 1sec, probable due to syandanas.

For mesa and Garuda, it freezes when I preview the frame, before the equiping, for Baruuk it's on the equiping process not on the preview. I also checked if the problem came from the bloodsheed sigil I was wearing on many of the tested frames, but the result is chaotic and has no constant, even somtime Mesa Prime have no freeze at all.

I'm using directX 10, disabled directX11 due to performance loosing, with full low details except weapon elemental fx activated, particle density reduced to 50.

Here is a video capture of the problem, you'll see that it's the entire game that freezes as the booster icons fade-in & fade-out will show.

Edited by Etzu