The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

2/27/2019 crash on startup

Space.Cowboy

Game fails to load after running Launcher. I click PLAY and it starts to load a bit on the initial loading screen before crashing to desktop.  I have tried everything.  I uninstalled Discord, I reinstalled Warframe and reinstalled it after manually deleting the folder in steam directory. I verified files and even optimized. Restarted PC several times. I ran other games to make sure it wasn't a PC issue. I messed with all the setting on the launcher to include fullscreen, direct X10 or 11, etc.  I've messed with my own resolutions. Checked it had exemption through firewall. I tried a different internet (used phone as a hotspot). I just CANNOT prevent this game from crashing after launch.

Edited by Space.Cowboy

On 2019-02-27 at 8:09 PM, Space.Cowboy said:

Game fails to load after running Launcher. I click PLAY and it starts to load a bit on the initial loading screen before crashing to desktop.  I have tried everything.  I uninstalled Discord, I reinstalled Warframe and reinstalled it after manually deleting the folder in steam directory. I verified files and even optimized. Restarted PC several times. I ran other games to make sure it wasn't a PC issue. I messed with all the setting on the launcher to include fullscreen, direct X10 or 11, etc.  I've messed with my own resolutions. Checked it had exemption through firewall. I tried a different internet (used phone as a hotspot). I just CANNOT prevent this game from crashing after launch.

Are you using a razor mouse?

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same exact issue. I was farming ALUs for Razorback ciphers when the Hildyrn update came in. I finished the mission I was in and exited the game to update and ever since I downloaded it I'm getting the same issues. I've been looking at fixes for the last day and a half and have done everything you listed as well with no success. I have no clue why as I was literally playing 30 minutes (update download time) before this issue started.