Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Initial Feedback for The Wolf Of Saturn 6 Nightwave Series 1

marshallmeeps

Hello [DE], thank you very much for working very hard for us players. Thank you for working extra hard to provide us with more content. I really love this game so much.

Anyways, here's what I've gathered after playing with the new update.

1.) Lore - It's always great to have new lore coming into Warframe. It's icing on the top of the cake if you ask me what Lore is. Sometimes, the grind of a looter shooters  game is just very tiring and this is where the  lore comes into play.  Lore brings so much into the table by getting players interested, if not immersed into the Universe (Multiverse? speculations xD) of Warframe. Keeps things fresh and interesting.

2.) The  Rewards. The rewards are very player friendly. Especially to the newer ones. Warframe slots, weapon slots, and an Umbra Forma?! Hell Yeah!! These things weren't found in the original Alert missions at all. To all those who dream of the ultimate Umbral build look no further for we have been blessed with the Umbral Forma which I think is the best reward one can get from this series.

/**Suggestions**/ (uwu)_/

I've watched Youtube videos lately and I've accomplished several missions for the Nightwave Standings. I think that the grind for Nightwave Standings are too much. I have no idea when will the series end but I think  that it's a little bit too much. So here's my suggestion :

a.) Give us the oppurtunity to play legitimate Nightwave quests like "Assasinate the Wolf of Saturn 6" or "Kill certain WoS6 enemies" which rewards us with Standings but these quests only reward credits and stuff and the usual material drops for that specific map and only rewards the players Nightwave Standings ONCE and ONLY ONCE. Kinda redundant? I guess. Yeah. I guess. xD

OR 

b.) Replayable missions for standings. Adjust the difficulty of the quest every time it is replayed. Start the difficulty from MemeCraft difficulty into Dark Souls Difficulty. Just an idea. Don't take it too seriously. I love you [DE]. I'm asking too much. lmao.

OR

c.) Tweaks and Adjustments for the rewards and Standings we receive. Just tad bit is what we need. So that we don't feel that it's too grindy. 😄

Probably some of the offerings as well. I'm worried that some of the offerings would be rotated out and that it would take sometime(months?!) again until we have a shot at being able to acquite certain offerings like aura mods and  such. That would also affect its trade market value due to the sheer fact that something's only are available when Nora are offering these things. i.e. the aura mods.

Also, put a  timer to let us know when the series would end.

Thank you [DE].

Sincerely yours,

A very avid fan of your game. our game.

Edited by marshallmeeps
typo.

31 minutes ago, marshallmeeps said:

a.) Give us the oppurtunity to play legitimate Nightwave quests like "Assasinate the Wolf of Saturn 6" or "Kill certain WoS6 enemies"

This would be cool a idea & I agree. When I first tuned in I had thought we'd be GOING TO saturn 6 - right after listening to the broadcast / lore part I had closed it and immediately opened saturn looking for it, even if saturn 6 was just a small map with some gas effect I think it would have been way cooler to have actually gone to the place. 

Edited by Koshiro-Ryu

19 hours ago, Koshiro-Ryu said:

This would be cool a idea & I agree. When I first tuned in I had thought we'd be GOING TO saturn 6 - right after listening to the broadcast / lore part I had closed it and immediately opened saturn looking for it, even if saturn 6 was just a small map with some gas effect I think it would have been way cooler to have actually gone to the place. 

More missed opportunity because they spread themselves too thin. Wonder what railjack gonna look like?