Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Room Deletion Frustration

(NSW)guacxmole

In my experience making, destroying and rebuilding my clan’s dojo as the sole architect, I’d like to put forward some features that would make my dojo editing less of a struggle. 

- The ability to rush room deletion if desired

- The ability to move an existing room to another node without deleting and rebuilding

- I’ve found the Clan Hall hierarchy to be frustrating and confusing, I’d like to be able to delete the smaller Halls once I’ve worked my way up to the largest one instead of being stuck with a bunch of redundant Halls

- I would expect that if I had a closed circle of rooms with no offshoots to be able to delete any one of the rooms without triggering the “This room has child components” message. Instead I have to delete them in a specific order

The current dojo building system works okay, but these aspects have become frustrating to work around. 

Edited by (NSW)guacxmole

As the architech of my clan, I totally agree with you that being able to rush a room deletion and get rid of the smaller halls would be incredibly useful.

At the moment all the halls in my dojo are just strung together in a line with an observatory on the end of the first hall just to tie it off.

I'm having the same problem, can't destroy the rooms because of research that cannot be completed or cancelled, sent in a request about it and they said there should be a cancel button, which on the old UI there is... unfortunately we aren't using the old UI. we have a new UI and the "cancel research": button doesn't exist, at least not in the Orokin lab

EDIT: the founding warlord put in a support ticket to DE and they had to come in and cancel it themselves.

Edited by Strud
update information